The WAARS club meets for breakfast each Saturday morning at 7:00 a.m. The location rotates from week-to-week, for their weekly “Eyeball” QSO.
Members of WAARS, along with hams from around the area participate in Community Service Events throughout the year.
- Hot 100 – Bicycle Ride
- Highway 2 Hale – Bicycle Ride
- Field Day
- Marine Corp League’s 5K run
- ARRL Emergency Test (SET)
- Nicholas Wilson Trail Run
- American Red Cross Emergency Communications
- Tuscaloosa County EMA Emergency Communications
- Ham Radio Classes